Friday 11 March 2016

APC leader’s daughter leads protest against Buhari

Tinubu 

APC leader’s daughter leads protest against Buhari  

Chief Folasade Tinubu-Ojo, the Iyaloja General of Nigeria, said they are protesting against the marginalisation of traders by the Buhari led administration.
The daughter of the national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC) leader, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, led a group of market women and men to protest in Abuja. 

Chief Folasade Tinubu-Ojo, the Iyaloja General of Nigeria, said they are protesting against the marginalisation of traders by the Buhari led administration. 


Tinubu-Ojo said “I am here this afternoon to represent market women and men of Nigeria. There has been agitations, not even agitation of allegation, the people believed that the government of the day is not carrying them along as it should be, that they worked round the clock for the party during the electioneering campaign, but after the inauguration most of us are not carried along.” 

 She also said “We only hear on the news that the First Lady is doing a programme this and that and we just see it on the news and they wouldn’t allow me be, all the complain come to my table morning and night and I say okay, enough is enough.” 

The Iyaloja said “because I am the daughter of the National leader of APC doesn’t mean that I must not represent my people well, I have to represent my people’s opinion, I am a leader, and as a leader, my people are crying foul and I won’t fold my hands and keep quite because my father is a national leader, it is wrong, I am not mobilizing against the party, no, I am solidly behind the party, I have work for the party before and I will still work for the party tomorrow, but that does not stop me from saying the truth.” 

 Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Jagaban of the Borgu Kingdom in Niger State, was the 12th Governor of Lagos State.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your Comment and you get response quick

Recommended For You

How to optimise your customers revel in the use of social media

How to optimize your customers experience the usage of social media social media consumer revel in social media has in no way been more cr...