Friday 8 July 2016

I cant stop laughing

I cant stop laughing : 


Pastor stopped at a traffic light and three girls: Apple seller, bread seller and yam seller pulled by: 
Pastor: Apple seller give me one quotation in the bible where Apple is mentioned before I buy. Apple seller:- bible said you are the Apple of my eyes. good! said pastor I will buy N1000 Pastor: bread seller give me a bible quotation with bread and I'll buy Bread seller: Jesus said I am the bread of life Pastor: let me buy N1000 Pastor: yam seller give me one quotation with yam and I'll buy Yam seller: Jesus said "l yam that I yam"...

Thank God it Friday.

Happy Weekend to you All! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your Comment and you get response quick

Recommended For You

How to optimise your customers revel in the use of social media

How to optimize your customers experience the usage of social media social media consumer revel in social media has in no way been more cr...