Monday 29 August 2016

Man reveals why he slept in graveyards for 30 years

A 40-year-old Ghanaian man has revealed how he slept inside graves for about 30 years in order to acquire ‘ power’. 

Phillip Mensah, the man who slept inside graves

 Philip Mensah who hails from the New Juaben Municipal in the eastern region of Ghana, has revealed how and why he had to sleep in graveyards for 30 years. In an interview with Adom News, the 40-year-old man said his quest to acquire spiritual powers led him to the graveyards. 

According to Mensah, a spiritualist known as Togbe Azakli, had asked him to move out of his home and into a broken tomb in a cemetery. He also revealed how he got into trouble after carrying out the rituals that were required of him. Here’s what he said:
 

“My desire is to gain powers that will enable me to discover hidden secrets like how to tell when one will die, one’s future, how to retrieve stolen items, how to make spiritual money, among many others, made me pay heed to the advice of Togbe Azakli who directed me to spend time with the dead in their broken tombs to gain the spiritual powers that I have been wishing for over the past years.” 

According to Mensah, he is now addicted to sleeping in graves, despite the fact that he completed his assignment years ago. Here’s what he said: “I cannot spend even two hours of my life without visiting a cemetery. I battle with different spirits, but I do not suffer any spiritual attack whenever I stay in my new home- cemetery. Life has become unbearable for me because I cannot even stay with the living and make money out of the powers I have.

 All efforts to stop this behaviour have proved futile. I am now living the life of the dead. I advise everybody to be cautious when it comes to issues of spiritualism, especially those that are not related to God.”

 Hmmm…This one is not a small matter o!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your Comment and you get response quick

Recommended For You

How to optimise your customers revel in the use of social media

How to optimize your customers experience the usage of social media social media consumer revel in social media has in no way been more cr...