Monday 14 November 2016

Help! My husband wants to kill me with sex

A woman has cried out over her husband’s incessant demand of sex which she cannot meet up.

 According to her, she is in desperate need of help as she cannot match her husband’s high libido which has left her sex life in shamble. 

See how she wrote her complains below: 

Sad black woman

 ”I am married to a very nice man who takes good care of me. He loves me and I also love him very much. However, he has a big weakness with his desire for sex. Whenever we go to bed, he wants to have sex and for him it does not matter whether I am in the mood or not.



When I am not ready or nearing my periods, I try to make him understand but he almost always goes beyond reason and forces himself on me. 

Every time this happens I am left feeling used and abused. I know it is my duty to satisfy his sexual needs but I don’t like the fact that he doesn’t care whether I want it or not. 

Now I no longer enjoy sex. “Please advise me. I have nobody to talk to about this issue.

” What advice would you give her?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your Comment and you get response quick

Recommended For You

How to optimise your customers revel in the use of social media

How to optimize your customers experience the usage of social media social media consumer revel in social media has in no way been more cr...