There comes a time when we all have an idea for a web site, we set it up and then…we never have time to work on it.
There also comes a time when you realize you don’t have the passion you once did, and instead of just letting it die, you want to find a new caretaker for your once beloved web site. So, what do you do when one of these situations happens?
Well, its time for you to look into selling it off — but then comes the question of where to do that. We’ve collected ten of the best options for you.
1. Flippa.com: has the most websites for sale, over 3,000 at time of writing and also has the largest number of buyers, over 600,000 are registered to buy websites and domain names on Flippa. Over $130 million in web sites have sold on Flippa since launch in 2009. Flippa comes with a simple interface, a super powerful search feature, the option to upgrade your auction , they charge a small listing fee $9-$19, with a 10% success fee.
What makes Flippa stand out from the pack is their trust and verification features, like phone number verification and verified Google Analytics traffic stats, which helps boost average selling prices. Flippa also attracts serious buyers who are prepared to pay good money for high quality sites through Deal Flow, website broker service.
2. BuySellWebsite.com: BuySellWebsite specializes in established and start-up web sites. Established web sites cost $59 for a 2-week listing, or $99 for a two-month long listing (with a free one-month extension, for a total of three months) that includes being featured on the front page. Start-up sites cost the same, but don’t include the front page featuring.
3. Forums.DigitalPoint.com: A forum for all types of web development that allows you to post a site for sale as long as you have been a member for at least 14 days, do not have a reputation in the red and have a minimum of 25 posts throughout their boards.
4. GeekVillage.com Forums: To list your site with the GeekVillage.com forums, it will cost you $9.95 per topic, and you must be a member in good standing with the forum.
6. SiteIndeed.com: SiteIndeed provides basic listing ads for free for up to 90 days, but if you want to extend your listing past that they will charge you a fee based upon the number of days you choose. The site also provides featured listings that will give your site more prominent display for a fee, based on the number of days you wish to list it.
7. Talk.iWebTool.com: A forum dedicated to everything about developing your own web sites and domain names. It also has an active sales area for selling domain names, sites, scripts and more.
8. Webmaster-Talk.com Marketplace: A general sales site that allows you to do everything from promoting your services to selling your established sites. General listing fees are free, but services such as promotions will cost you credits you purchase with the site. With auctions, you can select to feature it on the main page, highlight it, etc., and those services will cost you a few dollars each.
9. WebsiteAcquire.com: Website Acquire only charges $5 for listing your site, but it isn’t very browsing friendly. When a user clicks on the link to buy a site, they ask you to search on keywords instead of just letting you browse the currently available listings.
10. WebsiteBroker.com: Website Broker allows you to sell both domain names and complete web sites. Web sites can be listed for 90-days for $9.95, or $29.95 for a premium listing that gains you extra exposure. Domain names have similar auctions priced at $9.95 for standard listing and $14.95 for premium.
There is no commissions charged on completed listings. I hope with these few massages, you understand that buying and selling of websites is Possible, For in a Labor; There’s a Profit and Gain, But Only Talking, Talking; I’ll do, I’ll do, I’ll do without the DOING Leads Only to Poverty.
But Poverty will NEVER have dominion over you in Jesus Name. If you know other online marketplace where websites sales and buying takes place too, that i did not mention here, Please be Slow to anger, But be more eager to speak and to mention them here via the comment sections for the benefits of I and Others who would love to know more about Website Flipping.
Koljoks Global Ventures Int’l
GOOD LUCK ! !! !!!