How to Make Money Online Sharing What You Know
In this article, you will learn how to make money online sharing what you know. If you do anything for a hobby, studies something in college, or did something for a job, you know more than most people about it and can make money from it. Enjoy the video and let me know what you think in the comments below! Here are some of the best ways to make money sharing your expertise in a given area:
1. Answering questions Believe it or not, you can get paid now to just answer people’s questions on sites similar to Quora or Yahoo Answers. Helpful resources: JustAnswer is one of the top sites that pays you for answering questions as an expert online. This page has about 10 additional sites that pay you to answer questions on top of JustAnswer.
2. Tutoring If you don’t mind working with people directly through video chat, tutoring is a great way to help others and make some money. Helpful resources: Tutor.com allows you to make money tutoring people online in a variety of subjects. Wyzant is a competitor of Tutor.com that offers the same basic services plus the ability to also tutor people in person.
3. Courses If you want more of a passive income where you have more time flexibility and don’t have to work with people directly, you might try creating your own courses to sell. Helpful resources: Skillshare is one of the top sites I recommend for selling courses online. In addition to Skillshare, you may also try Udemy for selling your courses.
4. Ebooks Writing and publishing books has been an income stream that’s been around for centuries. Luckily, you can’t use the internet to skip all the headaches that come with launching a physical copy of a book. Helpful resources: This page has as list of 20 websites where you can sell your ebooks. If you want to publish your ebooks on Amazon (which I highly recommend), sign up for free at KDP.Amazon.com.
5. Personal coaching/consulting This isn’t a great choice if you’re an introvert, but if you want to make a lot of money per hour, personal coaching and consulting could be your best bet. Helpful resources:
6. Membership sites It’s always nice when you actually have a good idea how much money you will make month-to-month. With membership sites, you can get more income stability from people paying you monthly for tips, advice, discoveries you’ve made, etc. Helpful resources: This guide explains how to set up your very own membership site step-by-step. Optimizepress is the platform I recommend you use along with WordPress to create or membership site easily. I’m an entrepreneur, fitness freak, artist, car enthusiast, sports fan and self improvement addict. My goal is to help people be their best and create incredible businesses that change the world.